<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10001655\x26blogName\x3da+sop+in+wyn\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://frankeleynstale.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://frankeleynstale.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-2386609056519291509', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

fin

If you haven't noticed, I've not posted in some months. My blogging hiatus has turned into the end of blogging for me, at least for the time being.

In the next couple of weeks, I will be downloading the entirity of "a sop in wyn" for myself then will delete the page. So, if there's anything you want, take it now.

pax,
sloane
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

29 November, 2006 16:41

Enjoyed the reading, darn that real world getting in the way of important things!  

By Blogger sirtin  



29 November, 2006 19:55

Say it aint so!!! Well, you know where to find me and vice versa. PS - all say hi.  

By Blogger Kevin Donahue  



02 December, 2006 12:26

sorry to see you close your blog. We miss you and love you. Merry Christmas; Dad  

By Anonymous Anonymous  



02 December, 2006 20:43

So sad! I guess I'll have to keep up with your life by other means. I hope you are having a fabulous semester!

--Laura  

By Anonymous Anonymous  



05 December, 2006 18:58

This makes me so sad as you're the one who got me into blogging. Midwestern TA just got it's first citation in print thus legitimating its (and in many ways my) existence and at the same time you're calling it quits:(  

By Anonymous Khouray  



13 December, 2006 10:08

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just as I got back into it! Darn it!  

By Blogger Shannon  



13 December, 2006 22:26

It is so ever much like a death in the family. I will continue to miss reading it.

Ed  

By Anonymous Anonymous  



12 April, 2007 09:52

Don't forget to come vote for the redesign of the PTS logo...

http://pomomusings.com  

By Blogger Adam  



» Post a Comment